Summer Family Activities: Dress RehearsalsPast, Family Activities Tue 1 Aug – Thu 24 Aug, 10am - 12noon & 1 - 3pm, each Tue, Wed & Thu
Get your backstage pass!
Join in to write a script, make the props, rehearse, and then we’ll all put on a show!
Explore telling tales, performing puppetry, and green screen action to work together to create the space to bring your stories to life.
The workshops are drop-in; however, we invite you to book a space for your session as spaces are limited.
Our sessions take place on Tue, Wed & Thu, at the following times:
10am - 12 noon
1 – 3pm
Book one ticket per person, including adults and children.
Online bookings end at 10am on the day, but please call us (0115 948 9750) if you would like to book after 10am.
If you would like more information, or would like support in completing your booking, please call us on (0115 948 9750) and ask for Lisa Jacques.
FREE. Limited Capacity. Booking is required.
Nottingham Contemporary are a partner venue for the Free Summer Arts Programme . This is a large series of arts workshops, classes, experiences and all round fun for children and families to enjoy in Nottingham’s vibrant city centre this August. Choose from drama, music, art, drumming and much, much more at venues throughout the city centre.
Find out more here @itsinNottingham #FreeSummerArts #ChildFriendlyCity
- Our Early Years activities are held in our large ground floor area, called The Space.
- Adult and child noise reducing headphones are available on request.
- We have a Changing Places facility.
- We are a Breastfeeding Welcome venue.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators hold a current DBS certificate.
- All our Play & Learn Facilitators have regular safeguarding training.
- We have staff on duty who are First Aid at Work, and Paediatric First Aid, trained.
- We are a member of the Family Arts Campaign and part of the local Nottingham Network group with our cultural friends.
- Our current exhibitions are Eva Koťátková: How many giraffes are in the air we breathe? , Kresiah Mukwazhi: Kirawa and Abbas Zahedi: Holding a Heart in Artifice .
Entry to our exhibitions and our family activities is free.
Our Gallery Assistants are on hand to support a happy and safe environment. Please help by listening to their guidance and let them know if you need any assistance or guidance during your visit.
Please take care of your children while enjoying the activities, encouraging safe and positive play.