Candlelight: Valentine's Day SpecialPast, Music Tue 14 Feb, 6pm and 8.30pm
Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Nottingham. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of romantic classical and pop favourites at Nottingham Contemporary under the gentle glow of candlelight.
- "Moon River" from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- "O Mio Babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- "Méditation" from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- "String Quartet No. 2 in D Major: III. Notturno: Andante" – Alexander Borodin
- "Clair de Lune, L.32" – Claude Debussy
- "Libertango" – Astor Piazzolla
- "Love Theme" from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- "Gabriel's Oboe" from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic – James Horner and Céline Dion
- "Intermezzo" from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- "Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto" – Edward Elgar
- "Fantasy Overture" from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
About the event
There will be two performances, 6pm and 8.30pm. Please select which performance you wish to attend when purchasing your ticket.
Doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted.
This event is inclusive for wheelchair users; our building is wheelchair accessible with lift access to all floors.
If you wish to speak to the event organisers Fever on the phone please call 01803 225 485
Find information about getting here, our building access and facilities here.
We welcome all visitors. We want our activities to be accessible and inclusive for everyone. If you have questions or specific access requirements, please get in touch so that we can support you. You can contact us by phoning 0115 948 9750 or emailing email@example.com
Safety during your visit
Please do not attend this event if you/someone in your household is currently COVID-19 positive, has suspected symptoms or awaiting test results.
Staff and visitors are welcome to wear a face covering in all areas.