Cancelled: Christmas Holiday Family Activities: Winter LightsPast, Family Activities, Workshop Tue 21 Dec – Wed 22 Dec, book a slot, Tues and Wed
Please note this event is now postponed until February 2022.
The Winter Solstice is approaching. On Tue 21 Dec the sunset is aligned with the end of our workshop day, 15:59, marking the shortest day and the longest night of the year.
Join us at Nottingham Contemporary to escape the chaos of the city for our Family Activities as we welcome back the light. As a family, immerse yourselves to make, explore, and be enchanted with the magical charm of light and shadows.
Our sessions take place on Tue 21 and Wed 22 Dec, at the following times:
10:00 - 11:00
11:30 - 12:30
13:30 - 14:30
15:00 - 16:00
Book one ticket per group, with a maximum of 6 participants per group, including adults and children. If you group is larger than 6, please book an additional table or contact Lisa
Online bookings end at 10am on the day, but please call us (0115 948 9750) if you would like to book on after 10am.
If you are having difficulty or would like support in completing your booking, please call us on (0115 948 9750).
Free. Limited Capacity. Booking is required.
Your safety during your visit
- Our family activities are held in our large ground floor space.
- We invite you to book a table where you’ll have your own making station.
- All making stations and tools are sanitised between use.
- We ask that grown-ups and all children aged 11 or over wear masks.
- We ask if participants to maintain 2m distancing from other groups of visitors.