We offer unique and flexible spaces to host a range of events, including the meeting room, the studio and a purpose-built performance space for:
• Filming and photo shoots
• Private dinners
• Canapé receptions
• Product launches
“Thank you to all at the Nottingham Contemporary. Hiring out The Space enabled us to have a party with a difference. It turned out to be a fantastic and versatile venue, with all the technology and equipment we needed at our fingertips. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a venue with a new angle”
Jackie Hart, Project Manager, Paul Smith
With an excellent international reputation, Nottingham Contemporary's exhibitions programme provides an unrivaled opportunity to entertain from 5 to 300 guests alongside critically acclaimed exhibitions of contemporary art. To entertain and inspire your guests, private tours for small groups by Gallery Assistants and Curators can be arranged.
Excellent transport links
Nottingham Contemporary is easy to find, and easy to get to. You can’t miss our green and gold building – it’s in the city centre, on the edge of the Lace Market. We are on the tram route, just minutes from the rail station, while buses from the Park and Ride sites go past our building. Two of the main city centre car parks, the Broadmarsh and Fletcher Gate are minutes away.
We provide a range of equipment in-house, from AV technology to flipcharts, and there is complimentary wi-fi access throughout the building. We offer full technical support from our experienced team to ensure your event runs seamlessly.
Our catering comes from the chefs at our Café Bar, one of the city’s most inviting restaurants. With a menu to suit a range of occasions and budgets; guests will be sure to have a memorable event at Nottingham Contemporary.
Discount for Business Benefactors
Become a Business Benefactor to get a substantial discount on the hire of our spaces, as well as priority booking and exclusive benefits for you and your employees throughout the year.
Nottingham Contemporary is a registered charity and all income generated through venue hire goes directly towards supporting our Education and Community programmes, working with children and diverse community groups. We have partnerships with both of the city’s universities and sixteen city schools.
Please click here to view our Spaces for Hire set on Flickr.
To entertain and inspire at Nottingham Contemporary please contact our Events Team on 0115 948 9750 or email email@example.com
They can give full details of available dates, capacity, costs, technical support and catering, together with all the details you need to plan your event.
- Spaces cannot be hired out spaces for exhibitions or publicly-promoted events
- Catering is provided by subcontracted in-house caterers. Menus and prices may be subject to change
- Hire periods are: based on a full day rate of 8 hours, half day rate of 4 hours or on an hourly basis.
- All prices exclude VAT charged at the current rate
- Confirmation of the booking and charges will be sent to the organiser once a signed booking form is received
- A deposit of 100% of the room hire fee is required to confirm the event and the full anticipated event fee is payable prior to the event date.
- A copy of the full Terms and Conditions of Hire will be sent with confirmation of room hire.