Nottingham Contemporary has an international reputation for its artistic programme and plays a key role in the creative life of Nottingham. We have welcomed over 750,000 people in our first three years and have made an estimated contribution of £25M to the local economy.
As a charity we depend on the generous support from many sources to sustain this success. We are inviting you to join us as a highly valued Supporter. By supporting Nottingham Contemporary you will play a vital part in maintaining and enhancing one of the most popular and ambitious centres for contemporary art in the UK.
Nottingham Contemporary would like to thank the following people for their generous support:
Platinum Business Benefactors
Gold Business Benefactors
Silver Business Benefactors
Thomas Dane, Michael Kirkland, Jack Kirkland, James Lindon, Victoria Miro, Maureen Paley, Alex Sainsbury & Elinor Jansz
Eirian Bell, Brian Boylan, Francois Chantala & Victoria Siddall, Sadie Coles, Tommaso Corvi-Mora & Cornelia Grassi, Alan Dodson, Dr Paul Greatrix, Kate Robertson, David Tilly
Become an individual benefactor for £1,000 or a Supporter for £400 annually:
• Be the first to see our new exhibitions and join us for exclusive launch events and tours
• Attend the annual Director’s Dinner
• Join exclusive Director led tours which include private collections and artists' studios
• Enjoy a 10% discount in our cafe and shop
• Be credited as a valued supporter in our building, catalogues and on our website.
Become a business benefactor from £1,000 anually:
• Invitations to exhibition Opening Parties
• Exclusive networking opportunities in our “backstage” areas
• Entertain guests, clients and colleagues at special events
• Discount and priority booking on the hire of our unique spaces
• Enjoy recognition in our building, catalogues and on our website
Become a business benefactor from £1,000 anually (depending on the size of your organisation).
To find out more contact Gareth Philippou on email@example.com or call 0115 948 9784.